Join Online: http://bit.ly/SeptMASWAMeeting
By Phone: 408-650-3126 Access Code: 946-693-637
Presented by: Pam Zimmerman, LSW, MA, CPG
Pam Zimmerman has been a practicing Licensed Social Worker for over 30 years, with expertise in issues of aging and long-term care services and supports. She is currently the VP of Care Coordination and Client Relations at Vital Health Links, a start-up healthcare company that partners with clinics and hospital systems across the country to address whole person health and improve health outcomes for those with chronic disease.
- Recognize demographic projections and the implications of the population shift on all sectors of society.
- Explore our response in caring for an aging population and initiatives to help people age well.
- Identify ethical challenges created by an aging population and discuss solutions to these presenting dilemmas.
- Explore issues of patient choice within the context of the Social Work Code of Ethics.
- Applyan ethical decision-making framework to discuss and problem-solve an ethical dilemma/case study.