Minneapolis Area Senior Workers Association was founded in 1973 by a group of professionals dedicated to working with the elderly of our community. We welcome new members and encourage participation on the committees.
Benefits with Membership
Minneapolis Area Senior Workers Association membership enables you to:
- Increase your awareness of community resources, legislative issues, and services for the elderly.
- Network among your peers.
- Receive information on changes in Public Policy
- Acquire free continuing education hours.
- Receive the monthly newsletter.
- Receive discount on the Fall Aging Conference registration fee.
- Have opportunity to be involved and shape MASWA.
Register today to become a member of this cutting-edge organization.
Questions? Contact Us.